Learn the 6 Steps to Create a Concept of Operations Document
Learn how Transit Operators can identify their unique CBTC requirements by writing a concept of operations document (ConOPs)
Every transit property is unique and CBTC technologies must adapt to meet the Operator's needs. But the Operator must understand what their frontline-users (maintenance personnel, operators, train drivers) expect/need by writing a ConOps.
A properly written ConOps highlights the Operator's expectations, allowing the Supplier to deliver a CBTC solution perfectly suited for their operational environment. After listening to this webinar you will:
- Learn the 6 step to create a ConOps document for a CBTC system
- Identify the stakeholders and their expectations of the CBTC solution
- Define the desired CBTC system capabilities based on stakeholder expectations
- Establish the operational scope of the system
- Identify external interfaces
There is no substitue for a properly written ConOps.
Download the ConOps template after watching the recording
Scroll Down for details
Note: To view with a proper resolution, click the YouTube icon on the bottom left of each window