Learn the 5 Steps to Create a Concept of Operations Document
Learn how Transit Operators can identify their unique CBTC requirements by writing a concept of operations document (ConOPs)
Every transit property is unique and CBTC technologies must adapt to meet the Operator's needs but the Operator must understand what their CBTC needs are by writing a ConOps.
A properly written ConOps exposes the Operator's expectations; allowing the Supplier to deliver a CBTC solution perfectly suited for the Operator's operational environment. Register now and learn how Operator's can identify their unique CBTC requirements.
After attending this webinar you will:
- Learn the 5 step to create a ConOps document for a CBTC system
- Identify the stakeholders and their expectations of the CBTC solution
- Define the desired CBTC system capabilities based on stakeholder expectations
- Establish the operational scope of the system
- Identify the external interfaces
There is no substitue for a properly written ConOps.
Australia, South East Asia, Asia & Middle East Time Zone Registration
When: Monday March 26, 2018
Time: 12:00 AM Toronto Time (EST)
Dubai 8:00AM; New Delhi 9:30 AM; Beijing 12:00 PM; Tokyo 1:00 PM; Sydney 3:00 PM
North/South America, Europe and AFRICAn Time Zone Registration
When: Wednesday March 21, 2018
Time: 3:00 PM Toronto Time (EST)
Vancouver 12:00 PM; Houston 2:00 PM; New York 3:00 PM; Sao Paulo 4:00 PM; London 7:00 PM; Johannesburg 9:00 PM